Sunday, January 29, 2012

When life give you lemons, make lemonade

If you are wondering what the title of this blog title means then here it is...when an opportunity comes tour way then go for it because it could lead you to something good that you would have never expected. Even if the opportunity is something small like putting away the dishes or helping a old lad put the groceries in her car, it could give you something big. When I say opportunities, I don't mean a job in all cases, but a task in life. Like I had said before, putting away the dishes or helping a old lady put the groceries in her car. Small things like that can have a big impact in your life and theirs. Only do good deeds, because we only have one world and one life and it is up to us how we choose to live that 1 life in this world.

Keep a look out for the next blog that I plan to have up Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey people that read my blogs, please leave comments about what the next blog should be and what you think of my current blog. Your feedback matters...thanks.

    ReplyDelete